The project « E’ntraînement » (« Training ») is an experimental performance of 5 hours ;
Which aims to link three different concepts :
1. The art ;
2. The sport (in particular the martial arts) ;
3. The religion.
This performance had to take place in 2010 …
In the city center of Mulhouse (France)…
Meanwhile, the project took an interesting theoretical scale,
It is the comment of this page.
The project of the performance is based on the following points:
4. 1 – The space of the project : a city center ;
4. 2 – The time of the project : One afternoon ;
4. 3 – The participants : 8 groups of three (or multiples of three) ;
4. 4 – The development of the values of the device ;
4. 4 – 1. Banners ;
4. 4 – 2. Dojos ;
* * *
1. Project Background : The idea of the marriage of the body and the spirit – 6/16/2008
For a long time, I wanted to share the noble great emotions which gets me the karate ; I had a great desire to share with my “readers”, what I should call a “discovery” (” The dark side of the Moon ” – Senseï Fugazza) …
I committed the readers to push the doors of Clubs (which I called poetically « the doors of the Spirit » or « the doors of celestial light ») … And only taken this step, the simple fact of being on a dojo, they have already won. It is a victory on the ego ( the frightening enemy) …
Finally, I began to speak about the philosophic and psychological aspect which must be twice underlined. And this is why the relation body and spirit are closely linked. At birth, there is a « unwavering mind-body marriage “, which must be in balance and harmony … … The « mission » of the first marriage is to know what we want and what we expect from the life …
When the ancient Greeks said « a healthy body in a healthy mind », it implied that (first) marriage … It is also the ancient greek aphorism « know thyself » (Gnothi seauton – in ancient greek : γνῶθι σεαυτόν) (Socrates). Yet, precisely, how can one know the capabilities of his body, if we do not question him regularly ? How can we know a thing, if we do not meet it ?
Afterward, I wanted to express plastically (spatially) the noble goal of this « way ». It is the purpose of the project « E’ntraînement » (Training). (See : Announcement 1 (French) & Announcement 2 (English))
* * *
2. Basic report : The origin of the ills of humanity : The divorce of body and mind
At our birth, there is, in principle, if we dare say so, a happy marriage between body and spirit. Afterward, if we do not take care of the body, with little or no physical activity, bad posture, lack of fitness, the body grows in bad conditions, the growth, so important at this age, in full period of growth, is made in a no harmonious way, and therefore an imbalance settles down and which go by increasing …
Projet E2 – Personnag’E, γ. (Gamma) 30. « L’homme divisé et renversé », 2006 – 2009. Acrylique sur toile. 73 x 200 cm.
Project E2 – Character’E, γ. (Gamma) 30. « The divided and opposite man », 2006 – 2009. Acrylic on canvas, 28.7 x 78.7 inches.
* * *
3. Objective of the project : A collective performance
1. Make tangible, in a spectacular, physical and theatrical way, the basic reports.
2. Convincing the validity of our (sporting) « experience », and « to involve » the society to undertake regular physical activity.
* * *
4. Realisation of the project : Writing a partition
The collective performance is registered, by convenience, in a « particular partition » which is spread out over five A4 pages. For the moment, we carry out a brainstorming, built from seven columns which are the following ones:
PAGE B :
3. TIME, Precise duration of the event ; (See : Image 7.)
4. NETWORKS AND DEVELOPMENT OF THE VALUES OF THE DEVICE, Association of ideas ;
PAGE C :
5. ACCESSORIES, The moving parts of the event : The banners (See : Image 8.)
6. IDEAS, Inscription of other possibilities, the hypotheses, the suggestions, etc …
7. IMAGES, DESIGN, model, etc..
8. MUSIC, (Desirable)
9. VIDEO, Realisation of a digital video.
* * *
5. The Pyramid of degrees.
10. PURPOSE: « The Pyramid of degrees. » (The research was conducted by Claude Kehrli). (See :< a href="http://www.projet-e3.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Projet_E3_ntrainement_09_2009_2010_Pyramide-des-degrès1.jpg" title="Image 9" target="_blank">Image 9.)
|5||Spirituality in the healing of character||Nothingness||Pure spirituality||Fulfillment|
|4||Humility and harmony||Unconscious mind||Spirit of harmony with all||Respect|
|3||Strong feeling of calm||Concentrated meditation||Sense of calm, but happy||Membership|
|2||Intellectual reasoning||Reasoning||Control reasoning||Security|
|1||Control of the senses||Control of the senses||Animal sense||Physiological|
* * *
6. The suite : Project E’ntraînement « 2 »
See : Project E’ntraînement « 2 » February 13, 2013
* * *